7 secrets about hair that even your hairdresser doesn’t tell you.
As you know, everything that we put in or on our body affects it. If you wonder what food is good to eat to maintain your hair healthy or what products to use, then read below. We offer you 7 tips for your hair that even your hairdresser probably did not tell you. They will definitely help your hair to be silky, shiny, long and with volume, only by using natural products.
1. Clay – This sounds a little bit crazy, but as it turns out, clay can be very beneficial for hair in the same way it can be beneficial in the rest of the body: it removes toxins to leave hair super-clean and with a lot of shiny volume. People have washed their hair with clay, long before the drugstores started offering expensive products that don’t even give similar results. Here are some links, which can help you to learn how to wash your hair with clay and get some really nice clay-shampoo mixtures. It’s super easy, we promise!
2. Quinine -Traditionally used as a malaria treatment, quinine derived from the bark of Cinchona trees. Nowadays Quinine is used for Stimulating Hair Growth and Hair Volume. You can buy quinine hair products in most health stores or online. It comes in the form of a shampoo treatment and can be applied in the shower. You will notice after regular usage, thicker, full-bodied hair.
3. Keratin – Keratin Strengthens Hair Follicles. Our hair is made of Keratin which is an essential protein that we need to create strong, healthy hair growth. A good supply of dairy products, fish, soy and essential fatty acids is vital to stimulate hair growth. You can also comb your hair with combs made of horn, instead of some artificial material. Horn consists of a covering of keratin and other proteins which can really help your hair. It will make your hair grow, reduce hair loss, and will make your hair healthier and thicker.
4. Vitamin B Is Essential not only to Healthy Hair, but also for healthy skin and nails. Research studies show that a deficiency of Vitamin B, particularly B12 and Biotin, can be a direct cause of unhealthy hair. So if you want great hair, you have to get your daily supply of Vitamin B.
B vitamins can be found in eggs, meat and poultry. If you struggle to maintain a large consistency of these vitamins in your diet, take a daily supplement to restore vitality into your roots.
5. You can make a mask as a natural stimulant for healthy growth and strong hair. You can use different kinds of oils and mix them together. Here are some of the most helpful types of oil.
Coconut oil and argan oil are proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. They are the ideal hair conditioner, and they can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. Almond Oil strengthens and nourishes hair. Rosemary Essential Oil is a stimulant and it can real help you to beat hair-loss. Lavender Oil defends against dandruff and helps hair roots. Ylang-Ylang and Bergamot regulate natural oils on the scalp and hair-shaft and strengthen hair.
You can add any other ingredient to your homemade mask, to try different ingredients or look through some mixtures online. When you put oil on your hair, massage into scalp to improve blood circulation and root nutrition. Cover hair with a plastic cap and a towel for about 20 minutes. Then wash away.
6. Don’t forget to eat healthy. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. They contain flavonoids, many of which are antioxidants that may provide protection for the hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
7. Try to skip the Chemicals. Damage from chemical hair products can prevent the growth of hair. Use natural products instead of heavy chemical based products to give your locks room to breathe. Try to think on which natural products you can use instead of the chemicals.